DANFO DRIVERS: MAD MELON & MOUNTAIN BLACK, MEMBA THEM?
This are the duo that rocked Nigerian dance hall, they gave every child growing up while they reign something to remember,..you cannot forget them easly—or their ‘shebi you be danfo driver ah, suo’ skit which rocked the airways back then…you recall who they are now huh?
Like us on facebook: facebook.com/bloomgist
Share this story
More on Bloomgist
- US warns South Africa over land seizures
- The best of London fashion week – in Pictures
- Mauritania and Senegal sign deal amid fishing row
- Love or brain chemical reactions?
- EFCC chairman, Magu blames corruption for coronavirus
- US pledges $8m to fight locust plague
- Why not take more coffee
- I didn't want to take corona virus to Africa – Cameroon student
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.