Finnish Diplomats to Nigeria in a deadly car crash
There was road crash this morning on the Abuja airport road, involving a driver of diplomatic vehicle belonging to Finnish embassy and that of Nigeria.
The other party in the crash is the vehicle Airspace Management, that was said to be on high speed and hit the diplomatic vehicle from behind and it somersaulted.
The details is still sketchy and is developing.
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- DSS breakdowns how politicians ‘bribed’ Oshiomhole in dollars
- Electronic fraud in banking hits N6.1trn by 2021 – CBN
- Raab resigns as Britain’s Brexit minister
- How long to be a millionaire in different countries?
- Atiku: Niger-Delta states can take 100% of oil revenues, but…
- Enugu Readers’ Summit 2018 was sparkled with excellence
- Senate uncovers another $1.15bn NNPC took from NLNG accounts
- APC angry as South-east leaders ‘endorse’ of Atiku
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.