Nigeria Set to Battle Libya at CHAN 2018 Tournament
Nigeria is set to take on Libya in the 2018 African Nations Championship Group C game at the Stade Ibn Batouta in Tangier, Morocco. The home-based Super Eagles were held to a goalless draw by Rwanda in their first game of the tournament.
- Nigeria/Libya: CHAN 2018 – Three Players Nigeria Must Stop to Beat Libya
PREMIUM TIMES, 19 JANUARY 2018
The Knights of Libya know that a point leads them closer to the round of 16 – but a point will make Nigeria’s Super Eagles desperate in their last group match against Equatorial…
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Should couples sleep apart?
- Zimbabwe gold miners trapped after flood
- Pop and Black Panthers: the glorious life of Chaka Khan
- Book review: The Spirit of Science Fiction by Roberto – a hymn to Mexico City
- Abolition of Angola’s anti-gay laws may force regional reforms
- #NigeriaDecides: why poor economic performance is the biggest issue
- #NigeriaDecides: Presidential elections – Live
- ‘Bomb in corpse kills two in Burkina Faso’
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.