VIDEO: Chelsea’s Antonio Conte frustrated by lack of squad depth
Antonio Conte voices his frustrations with Chelsea’s lack of strength in depth after defeat to Arsenal in the second leg of the Carabao Cup semi-final on Wednesday. Conte, whose side lost 2-1 at the Emirates, says he is struggling to have an impact on transfer dealings at the club Chelsea are drifting and the Conte era looks to be in its end game.
SOURCE: The Guardian, UK
Share this story
More on Bloomgist
- Plane Crash: 16 people killed as Air India crashes
- BREAKING: Real Madrid, Juventus crash out of UEFA Champions League
- Fuel scarcity imminent as NUPENG moves to begin strike in Lagos
- Forbes: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is now worth $100 billion
- TikTok Threatens Legal Action In US Over Trump Order
- BREAKING: Buhari Approves Extension Of Eased COVID-19 Lockdown By Four Weeks
- Chelsea star Willian reportedly agrees to join Arsenal on a 3-year deal
- BREAKING: 20 Killed, Several Injured In Fresh Kaduna Attack
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.