The best men’s denim for all ages – Photos
DENIM is a no-brainer weekend look, but give your jeans an on-trend 90s twist with hoodies and bold-coloured logo sportswear. Tired of jeans? Wear a denim worker jacket with chinos for a casual alternative.
Stylist: Helen Seamons. Photography: David Newby
SOURCE: The Guardian, UK
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Zimbabwe nurses end strike
- Why is ‘singing senator’ Dino Melaye in trouble?
- Obama to speak at Mandela lecture
- Thousands protest in Madagascar
- Senior US official in rare visit to Eritrea
- BREAKING: Senator Dino Melaye arrested
- Lifting the lid: eyeliners are becoming brighter
- Quiting Arsemal is one decision nobody is saying Arsène Wenger has got wrong
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice