BREAKING: PDP holds emergency NEC meeting
The Peoples Democratic Party is currently holding its National Executive Committee meeting.
The meeting is being held at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.
The PDP lost the presidential election in 2015 after holding power for 16 uninterrupted years, the longest in Nigeria’s democratic history.
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Crisis rocks Zimbabwe’s main opposition as leaders fight
- OPINION: Arresting girls for being pregnant will not stop teenage pregnancy
- 24-year-old Nigerian author bags Hollywood deal for her new book
- President Kenyatta secures deal that will transform Kenya healthcare
- The romance between Miracle and Tobi is all they need to win #BBNaija – Highlights
- Your Bollywood romance starts here
- The secret to not having an affair
- Lessons from UK court’s judgment on Niger Delta oil spills
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice