“Buhari is a thief” – People chant as Buhari visit Kano
During President Muhammdu Buhari’s visit today, October 30th, 2018, people were seen chanting and dancing as the echoe “Buhari ne Barawo” which means “Buhari is the thief”.
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Africa is setting an example for Arabs
- Here is why Yahya Jammeh is unlikely to face justice soon
- Women in Kenya mobilised for peace after surviving violence
- With new aviation laws, Ghana aims for safer skies
- South Africa’s Baxter: ‘We can’t give the country hope’
- Book review: Travellers by Helon Habila – cool and adroit
- From drug dealers to tortillas sellers: the future of former gang members
- Ozubulu Church Massacre: Chief Great Akpunonu is innocent – Court
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.