Wizkid buys new Lamborghini after ‘Fever’ video with Tiwa
Nigerian singer Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has posted videos of himself in a Lamborghini vehicle.
In the video, Wizkid is seen lounging in the car, with the recording zooming in on the car’s label on the dashboard.
The video for his new hit single, ‘Fever’, went viral on October 24; it featured him and Tiwa Savage in various raunchy positions.
However, Wizkid went on to describe Tiwa Savage as his best friend.
The video has so far generated almost 5.4 million views on Youtube.
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Should couples sleep apart?
- Zimbabwe gold miners trapped after flood
- Pop and Black Panthers: the glorious life of Chaka Khan
- Book review: The Spirit of Science Fiction by Roberto – a hymn to Mexico City
- Abolition of Angola’s anti-gay laws may force regional reforms
- #NigeriaDecides: why poor economic performance is the biggest issue
- #NigeriaDecides: Presidential elections – Live
- ‘Bomb in corpse kills two in Burkina Faso’
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.