Buhari receives UK’s Prince Charles
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting with Prince Charles, the new head of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Mr Charles, the heir to the British throne, arrived the forecourt of the office of the president at about 2:20p.m Tuesday.
He was received by Mr Buhari who introduced him to senior government officials at the venue.
After the pleasantries, the two leaders went into a closed-door meeting.
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- DSS breakdowns how politicians ‘bribed’ Oshiomhole in dollars
- Electronic fraud in banking hits N6.1trn by 2021 – CBN
- Raab resigns as Britain’s Brexit minister
- How long to be a millionaire in different countries?
- Atiku: Niger-Delta states can take 100% of oil revenues, but…
- Enugu Readers’ Summit 2018 was sparkled with excellence
- Senate uncovers another $1.15bn NNPC took from NLNG accounts
- APC angry as South-east leaders ‘endorse’ of Atiku
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.