#NigeriaDecides: Presidential elections – Live
Welcome to the live update of Nigeria 2019 Presidential Elections. Follow updates and commentaries from our reporters and contributors on ground for first hand information from the polls.
3:00 – INEC postpones elections till Friday February 23rd. Read statement below.
Share this story
More on Bloomgist
- Premier League: 10 things to expect this weekend
- Sowore sues SSS for N500 million for illegal Detention
- How we lie on dating apps to find love
- You need to delete all your old tweets?
- Ex-President Called us Witches, and that is how it all started
- What’s driving homophobia in Uganda
- Africa’s legal systems don’t care about girls
- Meet the man who dedicated his life to saving reptiles
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.