Video report: Zimbabwe battles codeine cough syrup abuse
Zimbabwe has continue to battle the abuse of codeine cough syrup mostly BronClear, one produced and shipped into the nation’s capital from South Africa.
Here is a report on how deeply the abuse has grown among the youths and how the government is responding to it.
- Credit: Vice News
- Bloomgist TV Original
Share this story
More on Bloomgist
- Abandoned baby Giraffe dies with dog by its side
- Why are Lagos people always angry?
- Nigerian Army commander killed by Boko Haram
- Buhari loves Nigeria, believe me
- Orji Kalu will receive full salaries while in prison
- Watching porn rewires the brain to adapt too quickly
- How to get easy government loans for your business in 2020
- When your makeup is the party
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.