What is the most boring African city you have visited?
We often read lists of the most interesting/exciting cities in Africa. How about the most boring? Let us know the most boring African citi you have visited
Post your answers – and new questions – below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this story
More on Bloomgist
- Sowore Vs Dss: unending dance of shame
- Why all children must learn code
- Abandoned baby Giraffe dies with dog by its side
- Why are Lagos people always angry?
- Nigerian Army commander killed by Boko Haram
- Buhari loves Nigeria, believe me
- Orji Kalu will receive full salaries while in prison
- Watching porn rewires the brain to adapt too quickly
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.