The Kenyan Nutcracker – in pictures
Dance Centre Kenya’s Christmas production of The Nutcracker, performed at the National Theatre in Nairobi with the Nairobi Philharmonic Orchestra and guest musicians from overseas, is a highlight of the capital’s cultural and social calendar
Yasuyoshi Chiba / AFP / Getty Images
Share this story
More on Bloomgist
- 'We want Ihedioha, not Uzodinma' – protests erupt in Imo
- World's 22 richest men wealthier than all the women in Africa
- Why Ghana is struggling to get its language policy right in schools
- Oxtail stew and trimmings recipes
- Angola vows to force return of Isabel dos Santos by 'all possible means'
- Exposed: Britain’s shameful role in the Biafran war
- Fighting back with color
- The second-biggest diamond in history leaves Africa
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.