This edition covers The best of London Fashion week, the latest on sexual healing and the portraits from one of the photographers in South Africa.
Portraits of radical beauty – in pictures
These striking images from Adorned, an exhibition at Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam, tackle notions of fashion and beauty around the world.
After 22 years together, I discovered my partner has been having sex with someone else. A text message describing the “intense pleasure” experienced last time they met, was mistakenly sent to me rather than her. Sex now inhabits the majority of my waking thoughts – imagining him with her, and desiring sex between him and me.
More on this edition,
- Five ways to stay healthy when breastfeeding
- Art is struggling to depict pregnancy
- Vegan chickpea cakes and baked apples
- Zimbabwe to get Big Brother-style reality show
- Paw Patrol: Ready, Race, Rescue! review – 48 minutes in the pits
- Instagram’s ‘outfit of the day’ hashtag is bad for fashion and for growth – here’s why