Cauliflower breakfast muffins recipe
If you are looking for something new to try in your kitchen this week, we have something new and delicious you can try out without shaking your head or rolling your eyes.
- 1 large cauliflower (or about 4 cups riced cauliflower)
- About a handful of diced ham
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 bulb of finely chopped onion
- 6 Eggs, cracked and beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (but I prefer the taste of Cameroun pepper)
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Grate cauliflower finely with a food processor or grater and transfer to a large bowl. Place cauliflower in paper towels or clean mesh and wring out excess water.
- Add eggs, cheese, garlic powder, cayenne pepper/ Cameroun pepper, salt, black pepper and whisk until combined. Fold in cheddar cheese, finely chopped ham, spinach and onion.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or butter, then fill each one about two-thirds full. Bake for about 20-25 minutes max or until lightly golden.