If You Only Read 4 Stories This Week…
Unwind from the weekly grind with 4 can’t miss stories from our feature sections.
With this weekly newsletter, we aim for the best and most trend. Handpicked by our class editors, there’s now another reason to love Fridays.
Sign up today!<!–
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Women give birth on cold floors – Zimbabwe nurse
- Kaduna sacks 4,500 ‘incompetent’ teachers as Zimbabwean nurses continue strike
- Diamond Platnumz apologises for kiss
- South Africa’s Malema to be tried for corruption
- Kenyan court ‘declares phone tapping illegal’
- OAU ‘sex-for-grades’ lecturer suspended
- REVEALED: Security agencies part of the stealing of the Senate mace
- Beyoncé at Coachella review – greatest star of this generation make history
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice