Transparency is important
We want to serve Africans with content from both independent and governemt on publishers to help the soceity make better choices on what matters to them.
To meet and touch the lives of as many people as we can through our redefined stories, programmes, and services that inform, educate and entertain.
We have a very clear vision for the African future: To be the most reliable and balanced digital news media in Africa and to pioneer new ways to serve at least 5 million registered customers through quality journalism and experiences, bringing them closer to us, Africa and each other.
The Bloomgist attracts young, smart and passionate people who produce and publish the contents of Africa’s most independent news report — publications that shapes the society’s beliefs and drives the days conversation.
- Bloomgist is built on trust, accuracy, reliability and truth:
- We are independent, impartial and honest.
- Our audience are at the heart of everything we do.
- Bloomgist takes pride in delivering quality and value for money and time.
- Creativity and originality are the life blood of our organisation.
- We respect each other and celebrate our diversity so that everyone can give their best.
By the Numbers
- 55 Journalists on staff
- 12 Languages spoken by staff
- 750 thousand Monthly global readers
- 28 thousand Total subscriptions as of December 2019.
Latest press releases
The Bloomgist today announced it is launching its first Political podcast series, The Stream. Consisting of 2 weekly episodes, The Stream follows Bloomgist Political Desk discussions with its guests on the latest events and developments in politics…
Bloomgist will build a global understanding of international issues and broaden Africa audience’ experience of different cultures. With over 4 years in digital publication, The Bloomgist has taken its readers into Africa the rest of the world doesn’t talk about and is on the mission to report more of the underreported stories, while helping our readers make sense of every day events.
Get In Touch
- email@example.com (General Inquiries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Editorial Inquiries)
- email@example.com (Advert inquiries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Bloomgist B Magazine)
- email@example.com (Bloomgist’s The Camp West event)
The Bloomgist (Nigeria Main office)
3 Gbadamosi street, off Salvation Army, Governor’s Road, Ikotun, Lagos.