The Bloomgist is committed to helping the world understand Africa and Africans through indept stories, on-the-ground reporting and balanced news stories curated from over 75 news media across the world.
Africa is ever-evolving and full of raw, untapped potential. We exist to help people navigate it all.
Launched in 2013, Bloomgist has contributors in 12 African countries and 7 other countries outside of the continent and publishes 45 contents every day through five key lines of business: Bloomgist News: an independent news and analysis network; Bloomgist Style: a digital magazine that focuses on fashion, living, beauty, food recipe, movies and design coverage; Bloomgist Podcast: a podcast department of the media.
To meet and touch the lives of as many people as we can through our redefined stories, programmes, and services that inform, educate and entertain.
The Bloomgist attracts young, smart and passionate people who produce and publish the contents of Africa’s most independent news report — publications that shapes the society’s beliefs and drives the days conversation. All of us at the company — whether we gather news, produce the daring videos, defend our current government, belong to a tribal group or running the internal communication of the media — know that the integrity of our journalism comes first.
By the Numbers
- 55 Journalists on staff
- 12 Languages spoken by staff
- 750 thousand Monthly global readers
- 28 thousand Total subscriptions as of December 2019.
- Bloomgist is built on trust, accuracy, reliability and truth:
- We are independent, impartial and honest.
- Our audience are at the heart of everything we do.
- Bloomgist takes pride in delivering quality and value for money and time.
- Creativity and originality are the life blood of our organisation.
- We respect each other and celebrate our diversity so that everyone can give their best.
Know more about;
- How we distribute news
- Terms and Conditions
- Cookies management
- Bloomgist TV
©2020 The Bloomgist. | Bloom Media Group. All rights reserved