Want to join our teaming members who receive special newsletter from the new Digital News Media in Africa? complete the form below to start receiving your free updates and and special features.
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Boko Haram kills abducted midwife, threatens to kill Leah Sharibu
- South Africa’s highest court legalises cannabis use
- Young people are being let down by African Universities
- How social media can save lives during disasters
- Begin the school year with books by, for and about teachers
- Africa’s week in photos: 7-13 September 2018
- Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge sets new marathon world record in Berlin
- Egypt arrests ex-President Mubarak’s sons for embezzlement
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.