It’s essential for the functioning of democracy. And our unique ownership structure means no one can tell us to censor or drop a story.
But it’s difficult and expensive work. While more people want to read Bloomgist and get informed with the latest around them, it is difficult reaching them due to financial challenges to advertise and send stories to more people
- A new way to read latest stories about Africa and its people
- More than 5 in dept stories published daily
Each edition available to read by 8am (GMT), 7 days a week
- Easy to navigate and understand what to read next
- Read from multiple devices with so much ease and fast
- Beautifully designed for your mobile or tablet on iOS and Android
- Read offline with android devices
- Less Ads
Why do we need our Supporters?
Like many other media organisations, the Bloomgist is operating in an incredibly challenging financial climate. We don’t enough advert to fund our project. We have large and growing numbers of readers, and we are increasingly reliant upon their financial support.
But while our goal of bringing balanced and unbiased information to Africa ensures our independence, we need our Supporters, now more than ever before, to help secure our future.
We know that not everyone is in a position to become a Supporter. But if you can, you’ll be an integral part of our mission to make the world a better, fairer place, for everyone.
Supporters get closer to the Bloomgist
As a Bloomgist Supporter, you’ll enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Exclusive emails from Bloomgist journalists
- 25 percent discount on any advert you place across our platforms
- An ad-free experience on our mobile app
- Joining the global Bloomgist readers Members community – The Bloomgist Tribe
- A welcome gift
Most importantly of all, you’ll appreciate every word that you read, in the knowledge that you’ve helped to bring it to the page.
Become a Supporter
Support with advert
Visit our advert page to see why advertising with Bloomgist gives you an edge over your competitors.