The briefing – what you need to know.
Follow Bloomgist on Twitter @Bloomgist
Share this story
More on Bloomgist
- How Africa's richest woman 'ripped off Angola'
- UN worries over unprecedented levels of hunger in southern Africa
- Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekend’s games
- Meet the guy taking away Instagram likes
- Three dead, dozens injured in Lagos gas explosion
- Finally Europe is paying attention to Libya crisis, but for more influence
- Libya crisis is deepening, foreign powers are looking for exits
- Eminem, Music to be Murdered By, review: ‘so lethally brilliant it should be a crime’
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.