Mike Ikenwa is a Nigerian digital media strategist, writer, Digital publisher and graphic designer. He is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Bloomgist and Mediafits and currently the host of The stream on Bloomgist Podcast.
Mike became the Editor-in-Chief of The Bloomgist in 2017 when the company established an editorial team and a publishing department which is to oversee the daily publications of news and analysis online.
Mike is one of the co-founders of Hub33, an Africa tech nesting a host of tech and digital media entrepreneurs across Africa.
Articles by Mike Ikenwa
Mike Ikenwa is featured on
- Bloomgist Camp to explore opportunities through social media -Ikenwa – Champion newspapers
- Bloomgist’s conference to explore social media opportunities – The Sun Newspapers.
- Media Entrepreneur Tasks Youths On Innovations – Daily Independent
- Bloomgist Camp offers start-ups chance to explore opportunities –Ikenwa – New Telegraph newspapers
- Bloomgist Camp to explore opportunities through social media -Ikenwa – iBrand TV 247
- Campus editors hold summit in grand style – News Digest
Want to reach out to Mike? Send him an email to email@example.com
Let’s hang out