Welcome to The Bloomgist Books, we are books. Here you will find latest books, in-dept reviews of fiction and non-fiction books and authors behind them all.
Read all the latest on books, fiction, find out what to read next and all about the pen behind them all.
Read book reviews, essays, best-seller lists and news from The Bloomgist Book Review.
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- I’m yet to get National Assembly nod on 2019 budget, says Buhari
- ASUU Strike: Lecturers and FG enters another meeting
- EFCC opens up on raid on Atiku’s sons’ apartment
- ‘My babies are dying’: children trapped inside crisis in CAR – in pictures
- Okorocha’s Son-In-Law rejects him, dumps APC
- Buhari support Group dumps APC, declare support for Atiku
- Tension as protesting staff evict National Assembly lawmakers
- Breaking: Dozens killed as violence break out in Cross Rivers
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.