Bloomgist’s editorial team is working to incorporate contents from freelance writers via our academy writers department called Column 60 into everyday reporting and make interaction with the readers as bilateral and mutual as possible.
Become our contributor!
Are you an aspiring author, writer, or a blogger? Have a say on current hot and trending topics! We would appreciate your desire to share your writing with us.
So, if you’re passionate about a subject or are an expert in your field and have something original to say, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that all submitted opinion articles are carefully reviewed by the Bloomgist editorial team.
If your piece is refused, we’ll let you know why so that you could be able to make the necessary changes and then resubmit it for publication.
After sending your article, please be patient. We will get back to you shortly!
Areas we need to be covered
- Special Reports
- Food & Recipe
We do not publish:
- Articles containing foul language;
- Anything that can be considered hate speech, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory materials;
- Libel and/or defamation.
Please keep in mind the following recommendations:
- Refrain from promoting political bias at the expense of intelligent, reasoned discourse;
- Remember to cite other people’s quotes and ensure all content is original. We want to know what you think;
- No linking to adult or illegal sites, or sites that will upload anything inappropriate onto people’s computers;
- We are interested in high-quality articles with unique content.
Follow these pieces of advice from Bloomgist editors to make your post an engaging and immersive read:
- Have a look at the top stories on Bloomgist Homepage to get a hint of what’s trending;
- Visit Bloomgist Homepage to studey our house style and the type of stories we publish
- Keep headlines descriptive and to the point, and keep the puns for the article itself;
- Remember to check your spelling and punctuation;
- If you’re providing statistical data, quotes, making a reference to or citing any external source, make sure you include links to the original material;
- Avoid citing and/or providing links to Wikipedia.
- You will not submit same content to another media for publication
- You will always share links to your stories and invite people to read the stories
- You will include ‘Writer at Bloomgist News’ on your social media profiles
- You will not use the name of The Company (The Bloomgist) in a way that is considered inappropriate or to defraud people
- You will be ready to submit your stories on time to avoid publishing a stale story
- You will not engage in plagiarism
- You will Work with other staff and members of the Column 60 department to achieve good result.
Kindly fill the form to begin