Always refresh your browser for fresh updates
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Should face tattoos be banned?
- Kanye West and Dr Dre team up for Jesus Is King follow-up
- Nigeria intensifies crackdown on journalists
- Today’s recipe: How to cook the perfect scouse
- How WhatsApp groups help nurse graduates in Nigeria
- What’s driving Africa’s population growth?
- Young Haitians are taking the fight to the government
- 12 new books we recommend this week
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.