The Camp 2019
What is The Camp?
The camp is an annual programme organised by The Bloomgist to bring youths, entrepreneurs, creative artists, writers, digital journalists, bloggers and the creative mind in one place to share, educate, enlighten, network and find a way to assist each other in our creative and revolutionary projects and help one another develop our great dreams.
“Time” – the theme
The theme for the 2019 edition; TIME, is designed to bring to the youths the need to act on time and the many benefits of keeping to time. As a young entrepreneur, you have many other things to do and many others competing fore the same market, time is so important and vital to growth.
What to benefit
- At the end of the programme, you will go home with the knowledge on how to kick off your business without having millions in your account or having the financial support from any bank
- You will learn how to successfully float your business and expose it to the world without being hindered with how much in your account
- You will be connected to people who you need in one way or the other and those who will be willing to assist you start your project with little or no demand of money
- You will hear and learn from people who are doing great things now but started with little or nothing
- You will have the opportunity to network with people in same or different fields
In this event, we will discuss important issues affecting entrepreneurs and start-ups and most especially give them the basic of why, how, when and where to start developing their creative ideas with technology, social media and all other tools available to them. We also aim at engaging youths to important things they need to know, the challenges and all other knowledge they need to kick-off their dream projects
The second day of the event is mostly for having fun and visiting exciting places
Who should attend?
This camping is FREE and also meant for start-ups, small business owners, Digital media journalists, bloggers,writers, entrepreneurs – is for every youth.
To attend this event, kindly fill and submit the form below with all the details required. Note that all the sections with (required) must be filled and not left blank.
- Date: 16th-17th February, 2019
- Venue: The Place Restaurant, by FESTAC link bridge, FESTAC Town, Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos Nigeria.
- Time: 9:00A.M.
- Chuks Eccil: Successful Entrepreneur
- Chinyere U.: Seasoned Journalist with Leadership newspapers
- Edet Lucky: Edu Bridge Consult Limited
- Chidi Praise: Public speaker and an entrepreneur
Fill out the form below to REGISTER
See you there!