What is The Camp?
The camp is an annual programme organised by The Bloomgist to bring youths, entrepreneurs, creative artists, writers, digital journalists, bloggers and the creative mind in one place to share, educate, enlighten, connect and find a way to assist each other in our creative and revolutionary projects and help one another develop our great dreams.
“Standing out” – the theme
The theme of the event; standing out, is meant to highlight the ways and modes we need to stand out in the crowd, by working towards our dreams and succeeding in our projects. With the situation in Nigeria and the hardship Nigerian entrepreneurs face when starting projects, we want to bring as much youths as we can together to teach them how else they can succeed without waiting for loans and grants from the banks, government and other financial institutions who also, are not finding it easy running their businesses.
What to benefit
- At the end of the programme, you will go home with the knowledge on how to kick off your business without having millions in your account or having the financial support from any bank
- You will learn how to successfully float your business and expose it to the world without being hindered with how much in your account
- You will be connected to people who you need in one way or the other and those who will be willing to assist you start your project with little or no demand of money
- You will hear and learn from people who are doing great things now but started with little or nothing
- You will get assistance from people who are in your field
In this event, somehow like our 2016 ‘Exploiting the social media’, we aim at gathering people, organise trainings, discuss important issues affecting entrepreneurs and start-ups and most especially give them the basic of why, how, when and where to start developing their creative ideas with technology, social media and all other tools available to them. We also aim at engaging youths to important things they need to know, the challenges and all other knowledge they need to kick-off their dream projects
Who should attend?
This camping is FREE and also meant for start-ups, small business owners, Digital media journalists, bloggers, writers, entrepreneurs.
Who are the speakers?
Some of the guests invited to speak in this even includes
- Mike Ikenwa – Digital Journalist, Creative designer and Digital Media Strategist
- Folasade Oni – Public speaker and brand influencer
To attend this event, kindly fill and submit the form below with all the details required. Note that all the sections with (required) must be filled and not left blank.
- Date: 12th August, 2017
- Venue: Tummy Yummy Event Center, off Ijesha market, Ijesha Sururlere, Lagos Nigeria.
- Time: 9:00A.M.
Fill out the form below to REGISTER
See you soon.